For Sale VORTEX RAZOR HD

kfet87

AH member
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Messages
34
Reaction score
49
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Member of
DSC, Team Fet, TAHPERD
Hunted
NA, British Columbia, TX
Vortex Razor HD 4000 GB Ballistic Laser Rangefinder
New in box. Opened only for inspection and function check, never used in the field.
Comes with original box and factory accessories.
Price: $500 shipped

Please contact me with any questions

IMG_87.jpeg
IMG_84.jpg
IMG_83.jpg
IMG_82.jpg
IMG_87.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined in 2014. Last message in 2017 and now selling a sub $1000 optic. I'm calling it. Scam.
 
Joined in 2014. Last message in 2017 and now selling a sub $1000 optic. I'm calling it. Scam.
You have been here since 2025? and you calling me a scam thats funny
 
I'm not selling something in my first post in 9 years.
No, you just spend your time reporting people. Maybe worry about your own business instead.
 
I’m interested.

Post a picture of yourself holding this optic next to your face. In the other hand hold an ID with you picture on it next to your face.

That will help…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,795
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top