For Sale Custom Blaser R8 Barrel 338-06

ay2626

Gold supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
For sale is custom barrel in 338-06 made by Palehorse Zero. Finish is graphite black cerakote and twist rate is 1:10. I have not fired the barrel but did mount it on my R8 to test fit and function. Included is 100 new Norma cases with 338-06 headstamp, new Redding dies and Redding tapered sizer button if you want to form 30-06 brass. I have other PHZ barrels and have been satisfied. This one took over 18 months to come in and I had purchased a 9.3x62 barrel while I was waiting. A bit too much overlap so I’m picking one to sell. $1500 shipped in the U.S. Happy to answer other questions or provide additional photos.

IMG_5184.jpeg
IMG_5185.jpeg
IMG_5186.jpeg
IMG_5187.jpeg
IMG_5188.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice.

How long is the barrel?

would you possibly sell the brass and dies separately?

What barrel blank? Pac nor or Krieger?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boziebean

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg