First Post Pandemic Purchase

Panther Shooter when you've shot some of those Winchester AA and Super-X shells I would be pleased to purchase the empty hulls from you. In my opinion those hulls are better than the new-improved ones currently available. so unless you freeload them, please post them in the Classifieds.
Ray B
Major Poton Khan Sir told me about the empty cartridges , which you seek . Please . I insist that you have them for free . Charging a brother sportsman money for empty 12 Bore cartridges , is something I could never bring myself to do . It is far too undignified . I have sent you some photographs in a private message of my stock of vintage Winchester 12 Bore cartridges . Please see if these are to your liking .

Panther Shooter, I am so glad that you were able to return the ASTRA and exchange it for the GECO. I almost cringed when you first mentioned purchasing the ASTRA. Red Leg's comments regarding it were much "kinder" than the ones I was about to offer.
Shootist43
You used Astra shotguns in the past ? I certainly agree with you . They are garbage , of the lowest sort !

Hmmm...Spanish guns? Now you guys worry me about my two Spanish guns!
AYA #2 12 ga bored Imp Cyl and modified which is a 1976 I use for prairie upland with no heavier loads than 2 3/4”, 1 1/4 oz, #5.
Arrieta boxlock 20 ga bored Cyl and Imp Cyl which is my woods grouse and quail gun I use with 7/8 Oz #6 maximum.
Both are still tight and have worked well, balance in hand and swing smooth.
I guess if they loosen up, I’ll just be out of upland bird hunting. Also my GSP is pushing 15 years, so I may be done anyway.

im envious Panther Shooter of your newest double!
Ridge Walker
I offer an honest apology for making such a generic statement . Spanish shotguns manufactured by AYA ( such as the Matador Model ) are marvelous things of beauty .
It is the shotguns made by the Spanish company , Astra which actually deserve condemnation . I wish you many successful years of Shikar with your marvelous “ Spanish Best “ shotguns .

Indeed , I am truly blessed to have made this marvelous purchase . I never knew that German GECO shotguns were so revered .

Congratulations on your purchase ,Sir..The Geco German is really a nice shotgun. In my friend circle ,I have seen a nice Geco German shotgun. They really handle well and shot well.

Bob
No force on earth can ever make me purchase an Indian Ordinance Factories 12 Bore DBBL ever again . Even if somebody holds a revolver to my head . I just will not do it . Those things do not even deserve to be referred to , as “ shotguns “ .
Thank you very much for your words of encouragement. On the 15th of this month , I shall be using this marvelous shotgun on a greylag goose Shikar .
Sir,you are right in stating that these things do not deserve to be called shotguns. Even after so many years they are unable to produce a quality firearm. They simply lack the will to make something better. I always prefer imported shotguns for my use. I have friends and relatives who own good imported shotguns . A German Geco, Webley and Scott SXS are the ones I have seen and handled. Will post pictures after taking permission from them.

Sir,you are right in stating that these things do not deserve to be called shotguns. Even after so many years they are unable to produce a quality firearm. They simply lack the will to make something better. I always prefer imported shotguns for my use. I have friends and relatives who own good imported shotguns . A German Geco, Webley and Scott SXS are the ones I have seen and handled. Will post pictures after taking permission from them.
Sam Kunal
Please do ! I am a massive admirer of Continental firearms !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross