Ferocious Crocodile attacking Elephant

safari hunter

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
155
Media
352
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia
Ferocious crocodile attacking elephant, see how she drags the croc that won't let go out of the water. These pictures posted on BBC news were taken in Zambia's South Luangwa National Park. Wish I was behind the camera!

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Big meal for a croc.
 
That boy was hungry! I hope he didnt end up getting the little one, that third pic doesn't look good..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,006
Members
169,219
Latest member
LizetteMcC
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top