Federal Premium

FOsteology

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
139
Reaction score
220
Location
Texas
Media
4
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Alaska, Saskatchewan, Hawaii, Germany, All Over USA
Federal Premium Vital-Shok .308 Winchester, 180 grain Nosler Partition High Energy hunting ammunition
(2740fps @ muzzle according to Federal)

Three (3) complete boxes (20 rounds per box)

160 shipped (where legal). Discrete PP F&F (no note/description), major crypto currencies, USPS money order, personal check from well established AF brethren.

Cross posted.

1788791448873.png



1788791468832.png



1788791484871.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,532
Members
169,370
Latest member
RustyBinns
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top