Farm Murders

I have heard nothing with respect to safari operators being victims. As noted above, they represent a very high risk target. You will be fine. Like anywhere else in the developing world (really sad that now includes South Africa), don't go adventuring on your own.
US is not as safe as some developing countries. That's for sure.....
 
When I hunted with kuche, Koos was asked about safety. His reply was that he slept with his doors open and he asked if any of us could say that. I replied that no I could not but I also don't have an eight foot
fence with Constantine wire on top surrounding my property, lol.
you will be perfectly safe as long as you are with someone!
Enjoy your hunt and good luck!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,804
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top