Expert Advice???

No need fo sadness young Joe-hunter!:wink: Look at it this way - you have a couple of thousand of friends relating to your dreams / interests and hunting prospects right here on AH:thumb:

Yeah, that's true.:) Joe Hunter instead of John Hunter!XD I like that.
 
/!\ATTENTION/!\ I have enough Expert Advice!:) I will not be reading this forum anymore. Thanks to everyone!
 
Well I hope he didnt go away mad about something!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,749
Members
169,144
Latest member
TajOlds695
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top