Dogs and Fireworks!!

PlainJane

AH fanatic
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
518
Reaction score
132
Location
Colorado
Media
42
Hunted
Zimbabwe
Howdy Folks!
Now that I have access to a lot of good-minded people, I just wanted to remind the Dog Owners out there in cyber land to make sure they secure their beloved pet during any firework displays. Not every dog but I know a lot of our animal friends FREAK and get lost during the Fourth of July... Spread the news to remind others!!

Happy Fourth Everyone!!
Thank you to our brave Military members and their families! God Bless!!!!
Jane
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,447
Members
169,748
Latest member
neosertedist1970
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top