Does Rhino make a .435 caliber bullet?

SkullKeeper

Silver supporter
AH elite
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
1,645
Reaction score
3,111
Location
Virginia
Media
35
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Hunted
RSA, Tanzania, Zambia
Anyone know if they make this caliber?
 
Nope. Here is the list of their offerings.

Rhino offers bullets across a wide variety of rifle calibers tailored for everything from plains game to heavy dangerous game:
  • .224 Caliber: 50 gr, 60 gr
  • .243 Caliber: 100 gr
  • .270 Caliber: 130 gr, 150 gr
  • 7mm: 140 gr, 150 gr, 160 gr, 170 gr
  • .30 Caliber: 150 gr, 200 gr, 220 gr
  • .375 Caliber: 235 gr, 250 gr (Penetrator), 270 gr, 380 gr
  • 9.3mm: 250 gr
  • .485 Caliber: 360 gr
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,220
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top