Dip & Pack Shipping Destination

COSA

AH senior member
Joined
Jul 14, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
163
Media
24
Hunting reports
Africa
2
For a dip and pack shipment (non cites), can the shipment be delivered directly to your residence after clearing customs? Or does it have to go to a licensed taxidermist? Thinking about doing the skull work myself.
 
It depends on the species. Any swine or primates must go to a USDA approved facility. I recently learned that ostrich feathers must also go to a USDA facility approved for feathers and rodents (porcupines) must be finished taxidermy before entering the US.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,170
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top