CZ 458 Lott For Sale With Matrix Gunsmithing Upgrade

Backyardsniper

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have went all in with the 460 Weatherby so I am going to sell my 458. It is currently at Matrix gunsmithing. I had them do thier level 1 upgrade. Clean up feeding issues, replace trigger shoe with thier proprietary trigger shoe and adjust trigger to approx 3.5lb and remove the set trigger option. Install Winchester 3 position safety. Fill bolt handle and bend bolt knob.

I received the rifle back from them and there was a few issues I was not completely satisfied with and I sent it back for them to touch it up.

Amount of force that it took to rotate the rear of the bolt after the 3 position safety was installed. Trigger had a bit longer pull than I wanted. Feeding still needed a little touching up. They are finishing it up now and it should be ready to ship in a week or two. If interested PM me and we can talk on the phone and I will answer any questions. No need for them to send it to me then me ship it to someone. It has a NECG aperture sight installed and I have the rear sight here at home I can mail to the buyer.

$1800. First I'll take it gets it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kozyrkipira

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Akunasek wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
do you still have the Ithaca 10 ga semi auto?
kdenn wrote on TROPHY SHIPPERS's profile.
Afternoon, going to South Africa August 22 hunting with wife. will need your help with trophies. what information and how soon do you need it? went to the website and completed the form but seems i have negative energy or something with electronic communication often.
thanks for your help
ken dennison
Docpk wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
I would but the Swarovski scope
CADJR55 wrote on roverandbrew's profile.
Is that Level 7 Type 2 Primaloft PCU parka still for sale?
geoff rath wrote on Aussie_Hunter's profile.
Apologies, been somewhat preoccupied with (poor) health issues; were you interested in the Norma factory 550 grain Solid 450 Rigby ammo I mentioned?
Geoff Rath