Chamalaya Camp Bubye Conservancy question?

Doubleplay

AH elite
Joined
Jul 23, 2023
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
2,302
Location
NC, USA
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zim, Argentina, Uruguay, Turkey, Ireland, England,Czech Republic, Hungary, Bulgaria, Canada and all over US
Does anybody hunted buffalo out of Chamalaya Camp?
If you did how was the hunt as far as number of buffalo seen, camp, etc..
Thanks
 
Have not hunted Chamalaya but have hunted in the area around that camp. Like all camps in the conservancy they are very good. Who are you hunting with and when.
 
When are you hunting?
With who?
 
I’m hunting with Pete Fick beginning July driving from SA.. I’m familiar with the conservancy but not the Chamalaya.
 
I’m hunting with Pete Fick beginning July driving from SA.. I’m familiar with the conservancy but not the Chamalaya.
I returned from a hunt out of this Chamalaya camp a couple of weeks ago, specifically to hunt buffalo. It was fantastic! Saw over 100 buffalo daily. Got a great dagga boy on the second day. I had booked with Martin Pieters and his PH was Chap Esterhuizen. Chap was a wonderful guide. The camp is very comfortable with a great chef. You won't be disappointed.
 
I returned from a hunt out of this Chamalaya camp a couple of weeks ago, specifically to hunt buffalo. It was fantastic! Saw over 100 buffalo daily. Got a great dagga boy on the second day. I had booked with Martin Pieters and his PH was Chap Esterhuizen. Chap was a wonderful guide. The camp is very comfortable with a great chef. You won't be disappointed.
I'm doing a buffalo and Hyena hunt out of this camp at the end of this year. Any photos of the duggaboy you got?
 
I'm doing a buffalo and Hyena hunt out of this camp at the end of this year. Any photos of the duggaboy you got?
Here it is. Very pleased with this hunt and trophy. The other bulls I saw that came out of that camp had similar bosses.
 

Attachments

  • Bubye Buff.jpg
    Bubye Buff.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 68

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,392
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top