CEB 300 gr. MAXIMUS .375 dia.

375er

AH elite
Joined
Jun 26, 2021
Messages
1,233
Reaction score
2,758
Media
6
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Has anyone used these on large plains game and what were the results. Looking for actual experiences and opinions.
Thanks in advance!!
 
Hi 375er,
I have not used the 300 gr CEB, but have used the 235 gr Safari Raptor in 375. Absolutely flattens good sized cow elk. Have also used the 370 gr in a 450/400 NE for American bison and cape buffalo, and also a 275 Rigby with 130 gr Safari Raptor. Any CEB in the 375 will work great for you. I use CEB bullets for all my hunting these days.
 
Thanks for that. I have shot the Maximus at paper only working on load development. Thinking about trying the 300 grain in a test against a few others for accuracy. After that I will decide to take to the field.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,197
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top