Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Going through my closet found literally brand new Courtney Tracker 4x4 12.5 US boots I bought from Westley Richards that have never seen the outside of my house! Big tread versus small tread is what 4x4 means. They were just too big and I did not want the hassle of sending them back to Westley Richards. I paid $250 for them will sell for $175 shipping included for US only. First one that PMs me gets them. Literally brand new boots never even worn outside!

1670014702005.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Going through my closet found literally brand new Courtney Tracker 4x4 12.5 US boots I bought from Westley Richards that have never seen the outside of my house! Big tread versus small tread is what 4x4 means. They were just too big and I did not want the hassle of sending them back to Westley Richards. I paid $250 for them will sell for $175 shipping included for US only. First one that PMs me gets them. Literally brand new boots never even worn outside!
1670014702005.jpeg
1670014742424.jpeg
1670014771901.jpeg

My little 9.5 feetsies would be swimming in there! Dang!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesDet

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.