Boycott Dick’s!

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this over the past week, but I have been getting a lot (8 so far) emails from orvis with free this and discount that. For as long as I have received their emails I have never gotten so many at once. Wonder if they are reacting to the negative reactions from customers?
 
Thankfully I never walked into a Dick’s Store - it’s huh, well the thought of, & yea … I am a committed Cabelas Guy even w/ Bass Pro buyout!

And whenever possible still a big fan of family run businesses …
 
I have cut them off for years now. They are like cancer...All the woke companies i cut them off before the spread their ideology further.
I also boycott Gillette.

Yep, you definitely didn’t get the joke. [emoji41]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,409
Messages
1,575,313
Members
170,241
Latest member
tideroomsso1983
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top