Bore snake?

I carry one when on a hunt, just in case I want to get any moisture or crud out if needed. Downsizing isn't a bad idea, especially if the one you are taking hasn't been used a bit before.
 
Like many things - effective product/tool if used correctly & for the intended purpose. For me, it’s an in the field or on-the-spot clean-up.

* The range or in the bush checking zero … a quick 1-pull to collect any oil residual from the proper solvent/oil cleaning.
* Great tool for afew pulls back @ Siesta & after a morning drive/hunt.

I started using a lightweight rifle cover - its a quick on/off the truck & especially @ locales like Namibia & Botswana where it’s enjoyable riding open Safari BUT fine sand enters all orifices - people & weapons.

Happy Trails.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,851
Members
169,443
Latest member
PamalaPoin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top