Blaser SR 850 info

Graham Hunter

AH elite
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
3,070
Media
38
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
Alaska Canada US New Zealand Scotland South Africa Zimbabwe
I am looking at buying a SR 850 but I know very little about the Baser rifles. Is this model discontinued? Are barrels still available. What are your thoughts on the SR 850? Advantages or not.
 
It had been discontinued in the early 90s and replaced by R93 which in turn got replaced by R8. That, I’m afraid is all I know about it. For what is worth I own the R8 and it is a quality rifle.
 
It had been discontinued in the early 90s and replaced by R93 which in turn got replaced by R8. That, I’m afraid is all I know about it. For what is worth I own the R8 and it is a quality rifle.
Thankshopefully some others on here will respond.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,651
Members
169,788
Latest member
AngelicaPi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top