Blaser barrels

jlb1036

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jun 19, 2011
Messages
251
Reaction score
352
Location
RHODE ISLAND
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
ELK,BEAR,WHITE TAIL DERR BLACK TAIL DEER WILD HOG
Any one has any suggestions for gunsmith reboring blaser barrels to other calibers
ie.. 375H/H to 375 weatherby and 338win mag to 340 wby.
please nay ideas or suggestions are appreciated.
Joe Benitez
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,425
Messages
1,575,767
Members
170,389
Latest member
RickeyJ067
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top