Big Double Rifles

Kerneels

AH member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
33
Reaction score
32
Location
Namibia
Media
6
Articles
2
Hunted
South Africa Eastern Cape
Field & Stream Oct 1991

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting article from not that long ago.
 
I love to go back and read articles that show what people like Boddington thought long ago, and compare that to what they think today. His thinking that he may never again go back to Africa, and that he would never own a big bore double rifle, is proven today to be a change in wisdom that comes with aging! He has been back on over 65 safaris and has hunted with double rifles for years.
Thanks for posting that article. ...................Mac(y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,382
Messages
1,574,658
Members
170,083
Latest member
AllieSams
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top