Barracuda

lwaters

AH legend
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
2,516
Reaction score
3,775
Location
Manhattan Kansas
Media
117
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
https://photos.app.goo.gl/9kbyC7zroWTp4RPw5

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 22.14.55.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool :)
 
Nice. Were you on them all day?
 
Pretty good fighting fish
 
It was the only one we caught. One did bite the tail off Anita's catfish. Every now and then they would tear off the bait for tarpon or hit it right at the boat. I think a shinny spoon may have caught more. I thought it was pretty good eating.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,658
Members
170,616
Latest member
AlonzoHodg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top