USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Argentina....AK, WY, WA, ID, FL, SD, TX, HI
We are all qued up in Seattle!!

Headed to Houston today and then down to Buenos Aires tomorrow.

I am looking forward to hunting Axis and Blackbuck with @MG Hunting for a couple of days, while the ladies do tourist stuff in Buenos Aires.

Then headed to Peru and Mochu Pichou for a couple days

I am going to try and do a “report as we go” but we will see how that works.
IMG_1237.jpeg

We are all qued up in Seattle!!

Headed to Houston today and then down to Buenos Aires tomorrow.

I am looking forward to hunting Axis and Blackbuck with @MG Hunting for a couple of days, while the ladies do tourist stuff in Buenos Aires.

Then headed to Peru and Mochu Pichou for a couple days

I am going to try and do a “report as we go” but we will see how that works.
View attachment 609416
Best of luck!

Sounds like a fun trip. Have a blast.

Tell Manuel and Pedro hello from me... or just go have fun. Jealous.

We are in the air to IAH. Time for a little of the back story….

This started out as waterfowl hunt with a co worker. We had planned on 4 days of bird hunting, staying at MG’s lodge and the ladies doing site seeing activities while we are hunting…
The best laid plans, deposit paid, flights booked, and then my co worker backed out…And we need two guns minimum for bird hunting…
I tried to find someone last minute to fill his spot without any luck….
I contacted Manuel and told him that I still want go hunting, and asked what my options are…..
We went back and forth a bit and finally settled on a two day hunt for Axis and Blackbuck.
We will be staying at a BnB in Buenos Aries and the PH will pick me up each morning and we will go from there. The ladies have arranged local tours and activities while I am hunting.
And the ladies decided, since we are going to be in that part of the southern continent that we should also go to Peru and tour Mochu Pichou for a couple of days….. Happy Wife (& friend) Happy Life….

This is our first time to Argentina and the South American Continent so really looking forward too this adventure!

You will have a great trip. Shoot straight.

BUENOS AIRES IS A FUN TOWN, DON'T DISCOUNT A GUY HAVIN A GOOD TIME DOING THE "TOURIST" THING. GOOD STEAKS ARE FOR "FREE" AND THE WINE IS GREAT. TAKE IN A SALSA SHOW.

IMG_4562.jpeg

Arrived!!??!!

Best of luck, look forward to the report!

@Mekaniks ......Have a good trip.....down here things are ready and waiting for you......hope to see you in couple days......

Arrived!!??!!
We made it to Houston yesterday and spent last night eating and drinking our way across downtown. …
IMG_1239.jpeg

Going to spend the day in the Houston Museum District before we fly to Argentina this evening

Enjoy!

We spent the day at the Houston Natural History Museum. Super cool exhibits and a great way to kill a few hours…

We are waiting to board the flight to Buenos Aires, delayed 1.5 hrs….Fly all night and get there in the morning….

IMG_1254.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Plane delayed…. They have closed the ramp at the airport because of lighting…

On the plane now….. we were delayed approximately 2 hrs…. Not a big deal

On the plane now….. we were delayed approximately 2 hrs…. Not a big deal

We made it all good!! Manuel picked us up and delivered us to our BnB. We spent the rest of the day enjoying the sites, exchanged some money and a little shopping.
Ready for some sleep. Up early hunting with Manuel’s brother tomorrow am early….

IMG_1296.jpeg

@ROCKET and Augustine (Manuel’s brother) picked me up this morning at 06:30 and we headed 2 hrs out of Buenos Aries. All open cattle farms, alfalfa fields with amazing numbers of blackbuck and axis. I be believe we saw one herd of blackbuck of 1000 animals.
Augustine made us an amazing lunch on the braii!!!!
And I was back to our BnB by 6:00pm…
IMG_1304.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuddyBrode

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt