Anyone loading the 8X58R Sauer?

Vintagebill

New member
Joined
Mar 22, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Location
IL
Hello. I have a German combo over under gun by Miller & Greiss on a 16GA X 8x58R Sauer. Does anyone handload for this obsolete cartridge?
Thank you.
Bill
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,765
Members
169,158
Latest member
LuanPolk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top