Animal Rights Activists Engage In Domestic Terrorism – Part Two

Hoas

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Jul 05, 2018
Last month the domestic terrorist vegans struck in Great Britain. This month it’s France.

After experiencing a series of attacks, French butchers are asking for police protection against the vegan terrorists.

The vandalism is so widespread that the French Federation of Butchers and Caterers is seeking the intervention of Interior Minister Gerard Collomb.

“We are counting on your services and on the support of the entire government to stop as swiftly possible” such attacks, wrote Jean-François Guihard, president of the French Federation of Butchers and Caterers in a letter to Minister Collomb.

“Butchers were ‘shocked’ by a section of society that ‘wishes to impose its way of life, not to mention its ideology, on the vast majority’ of meat-eating French people,” Guildard added.

The letter was sent after four rotisserie cafés and seven butcher shops and charcuteries were vandalized within a matter of weeks. Several other incidents have been reported across the country.

Smashed windows, fake blood and “no to speciesism” scrawled across the storefronts is the typical damage inflicted by the vandals.

Domestic terrorists appear to be emboldened by media exposure of the vegan lifestyle. The 18,000 butchers of France were “worried about media overexposure of the vegan way of life,” wrote Guildard.

As vile as these cowardly acts are, are they only the beginning? The Telegraph reports that a vegan activist recently hailed the murder of butcher by an Islamist terrorist.

The activist posted a Facebook message saying she had no qualms over the killing of butcher Christian Medvès, one of four people killed by gunman Radouane Lakdim on 23 March. "So does it shock you that a murderer gets killed by a terrorist? Not me, I have zero compassion for him, there is justice in it," she wrote.

Source: https://www.safariclub.org/what-we-...tivists-engage-in-domestic-terrorism-part-two

Well what do you know, these guys will kill humans but not animals. The police should get the head honchos and a quite bit of their minions in jail every time this happens. It will shut them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois