Alliant Reloder 17 available at Powder Valley

CouchTater

New member
Joined
May 21, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
For my fellow Americans, Re-17 can be bought in 1 lb bottles at Powder Valley right now.

Note that I had to be home AND show photo ID for the FedEx delivery, dunno if that was because of a policy change at Powder Valley or FedEx. My previous order was just left on the doorstep.

If you've been thinking about getting some, stop thinking and start ordering!
 
Hope it goes down in price $75 a pound is crazy !I use to buy 5 pound kegs for 80 not long ago .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,750
Members
169,145
Latest member
uneminceo1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top