Advice Needed

Despite recent political changes, living in Virginia as a "gun owner" is still quite viable (trust me (y)). Maybe try hunting a little first, because that's the fun part of being a PH from what I have seen. The rest just looks like a lot of hard work for not a lot of cash.
Same here. And it’s quicker to the Smithsonian from VA then most parts of DC

I told my kids the most difficult part of being an adult is figuring out what it is you want to be/do when you grow up. Almost everybody I know started out working just trying to create some income. If it was a job we could tolerate and it paid the bills we did it while waiting/looking for our perfect job. Unless you start out on a specific career (doctor. lawyer, architect, etc) it takes most people a while until they discover their true path. I would argue anecdotally that most people don't get started on their real career until they're over 30. .

I made a career change at 39. I always knew what I wanted to do but it wasn't until I was 39 I had the resources to get the training I needed to begin a new career. My point is you still have time but until you figure out what you want to do go to work. Create a full time income. Until they know what they want to do adults work full time at something while they explore their options. If nothing else you'll discover what it is you don't want to do.

I realize it's been a year since you started this thread. Is there an update on your circumstances? Have you made any decisions or moved forward on a career path?

I realize it's been a year since you started this thread. Is there an update on your circumstances? Have you made any decisions or moved forward on a career path?

Or at least try hunting last fall? The world needs more people who hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg