Action screws loosen with temperature changes - bedding?

You could always move to a warmer dry environment, like Australia. And being Scottish you might also be able to learn to speak English as well.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself :)

As said above, epoxy bed it, pillars and loctite. And the wee little fellas won't dare come loose again.
 
You could always move to a warmer dry environment, like Australia. And being Scottish you might also be able to learn to speak English as well.

Don't you worry, I'm actually English myself living in the midlands.

As such, I speak proper English, not that bastardized version you reprobates use. That said, I could definitely stomach living in Australia. Do they still provide free one way tickets from Liverpool if you steal loaves of bread?
 
Don't you worry, I'm actually English myself living in the midlands.

As such, I speak proper English, not that bastardized version you reprobates use. That said, I could definitely stomach living in Australia. Do they still provide free one way tickets from Liverpool if you steal loaves of bread?

Possibly not, for skinflints with Scots names. :D :A Stirring: :D Beers:
 
Possibly not, for skinflints with Scots names. :D :A Stirring: :D Beers:

Ach, noo, you're surely mistaken there laddie. If I were a Scot, I'd be Alasdair or p'rhaps Alastor, no this soft Southern spellin'.
 
I would have aluminum pillars installed and bed it. The pillars should help with the expansion and contraction of the wood. If they still loosen after that some blue loctite like Phoenix Phil said will stop it.
I did this recently to my Remington 30-06.
The aluminum pillars seem to be working well...
 
Yes Alistair, steal a loaf of bread and off to Australia you go. Depending on what type of bread you steal determines which state you get sent to. White bread to New South Wales, Wholemeal to Victoria, Rye to Tassie etc etc
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,392
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top