9.3x64 reloading data

The Atomic 9.3 bullet weights 250 gr and takes up the same space as a lead 286 gr. A bit different than the outer edge bullet. I will be using the Atomic pill next month when I go Sambar hunting again. I have ordered 100 x 9.3 cal bullets from Cameron to complete my load development. When I have finished I can send you all the loading data. So far my favorite loads are the 285 gr Norma Oryx with 74 grs of Rel 17
for 2650 fps. This is a very accurate load with mild pressures in my rifle.
I am also getting similar velocity with the 300 gr Swift A frame again with Rel 17
View attachment 483632
@K95
Ken 100 projectiles is a lot of fun load developing.
 
The Atomic 9.3 bullet weights 250 gr and takes up the same space as a lead 286 gr. A bit different than the outer edge bullet. I will be using the Atomic pill next month when I go Sambar hunting again. I have ordered 100 x 9.3 cal bullets from Cameron to complete my load development. When I have finished I can send you all the loading data. So far my favorite loads are the 285 gr Norma Oryx with 74 grs of Rel 17
for 2650 fps. This is a very accurate load with mild pressures in my rifle.
I am also getting similar velocity with the 300 gr Swift A frame again with Rel 17
View attachment 483632
Cheers, that's a nice group and I'd be interested to here how you go with the Atomic projectiles
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,357
Members
170,555
Latest member
RaquelHern
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top