9.3?

Or maybe neck a 378 wby down to 9.3mm! That would be a little zippyer/barrel burnerish!
 
chris, your scenario is good except for the 9.3x64.
it is up there with the 375, and ahead of the x62.
bruce.
 
chris, your scenario is good except for the 9.3x64.
it is up there with the 375, and ahead of the x62.
bruce.
Oh ok. I stand corrected. The x64 is just a 7x64 necked up or is the 7x64 a 9.3x64 necked down?
 
chris,
no it is a case of its own.
it very closely resembles the 338 win case with no belt.
the 9.3x64 necked down would resemble the 7mm rem mag with no belt.
it is like baby bears porridge in 9.3, not too hot, not too cold, just right.
bruce.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,816
Members
169,621
Latest member
Jefferey86
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top