8x64 Brenneke loads?

Thanks for the help Bob!! (y)
 
I do have reloading data for the 250 gr. Woodleigh soft point round nose.

It easily matches the performance of the .318 Westley Richards!


HWL
 
Well lets have it! LOL.
I need your maximum cartridge length.

Mine is 89,5 mm,.... I think your rifle cannot take this, because of magazine length.

I can calculate the load for your specific cartridge length.

You need N 550.


HWL
 
My max overall in this rifle is 3.4", dont have any 550 nor is any around, but there are equivalents. Gets one in the ballpark anyway. Thanks!
 
My max overall in this rifle is 3.4", dont have any 550 nor is any around, but there are equivalents. Gets one in the ballpark anyway. Thanks!
What is your powder?

What is your barrel length?


HWL
 
24" bbl. Have all manner of powders, just no N550 or any Vit powders. Lets say IMR 4350 or Ramshot Hunter.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,200
Members
170,532
Latest member
Joellen17B
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top