7PRC 170 grain Terminal Ascent

Fatback

AH legend
Joined
Aug 28, 2022
Messages
2,333
Reaction score
7,197
Location
Lowndes Co, Georgia
Media
69
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
2
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbawe and RSA
Good morning fellow AHers. I have 10 boxes of Federal Terminal Ascent 170 grain 7PRC ammo for sale. I am asking $650, shipped in the lower 48, for the lot of 10 boxes. Shipping to Alaska would be actual shipping. I would prefer to sell as one lot.

For individual boxes, I would need $68 a box, shipped. There would be a 2 box minimum purchase if not buying the entire lot.

These are not listed anywhere else. I can accept a good personal check, usps money order or Zelle as payment.

The first I’ll take it here on this thread gets them. We can then work out payment and shipping via PM.

I have bought and sold many times here on AH and would be glad to provide references, if requested. I am also open to a phone call or face time. Let me know if there are any questions. Thanks for looking.
IMG_1389.jpeg
 
Price drop. $575, shipped for all 10 boxes. $60 per box shipped for individual boxes, CONUS. Actual shipping to Alaska. Thanks for looking.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,197
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top