71/84 11mm Mauser

Tubby’s Canteen

AH legend
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Messages
2,951
Reaction score
9,342
Location
Nova Scotia canada
Media
53
Morning gentleman I recently bought a lot of guns, i orginally purchased them in order to get a cape gun. In the lot was an 11mm Mauser sportster. If anyone has any information about these rifles I'd appreciate the history lesson.
 
Sure it is a M71/84, (repeater) or just a M71 (single shot)?

Pictures are always nice...

HWL
 
Sure it is a M71/84, (repeater) or just a M71 (single shot)?

Pictures are always nice...

HWL

It's currently at my gunsmiths getting appraisal but yes it's a repeater. I'll post pictures this weekend when I go get it.
 
Thank you that answered questions.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,331
Messages
1,573,212
Members
169,723
Latest member
DominiqueY
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top