.700 bullets

Amon458

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Messages
141
Reaction score
34
Location
North Dakota
I am looking into getting a either a .700NE or .700HE 3.25 but before I get one I would like to see my bullet options. What manufactures make bullets in .700 caliber? I know that woodleigh and hawks does but is there anyone else.
 
sorry, to my knowledge its just Woodleigh and Hawk. although you could send an email to the guys at Cutting Edge Bullets, they make up to .620" so they might be willing to do a run of 70 caliber bullets.

cast bullets would be another good option though.

-matt
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,366
Members
169,546
Latest member
MariaCross
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top