510 Whisper For Sale Or Trade

I have the same rifle with 16" barrel and a Bowers VER50 suppressor. I shoot the same bullet at subsonic speeds. Fun to shoot. It sounds awesome hitting steel.

Fun to reload if you have the brass or you are willing to turn brass from 338 Lapua. I have never shot an animal with it but would really like to shoot some hogs with a 510 bullet.

Great looking rig here, would be great fun !

Did you shoot any animals with those 1000gr .510 Makers at all ?

I would love some for my .510 WSM & 50/70 Gov I just made up.

Good luck with the sale.

I have the same rifle with 16" barrel and a Bowers VER50 suppressor. I shoot the same bullet at subsonic speeds. Fun to shoot. It sounds awesome hitting steel.

Fun to reload if you have the brass or you are willing to turn brass from 338 Lapua. I have never shot an animal with it but would really like to shoot some hogs with a 510

It is super fun. The 750 grain payloads hit hogs with brutal force. Subsonic loads traveling at 1050 fps make such a thud. The wound channel is pretty impressive too

Great looking rig here, would be great fun !

Did you shoot any animals with those 1000gr .510 Makers at all ?

I would love some for my .510 WSM & 50/70 Gov I just made up.

Good luck with the sale.
Funny you ask that. Each time I’ve taken the 1,000 grain Maker loads out, I haven’t seen a hog with them yet. They perform great on the steel, but haven’t had any field action with it yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northerngos

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.