500 Nitro Express loads

Thanks a lot for
I will run my Quick Load for you today and send to you. On AH, all fellow reloaders always say “reload at your own risk with our loads”. Yes we have a lot of experience and the thing I like about QL is it is very conservative in that it exaturates PSI which is a nice safety feature
Thanks a lot for helping me I am posting pic of my rifle.
Regards
Dr Narendra Yadav
IMG-20240723-WA0028.jpg
IMG-20240723-WA0024.jpg


Okay as committed, I have sent you a Private Message with the screen shot for Quick Load. Here is the topline for what I found using your IMR 4064 with 570 grain bullets in a 24 inch barrel length.
PMAX 40,611
83 Grains gives a PSI of 40,232 which was as close as I could come to the PMAX
96.2% fill rate which means you would not have to use a filler.
I could only get 2004 FPS with your powder...I would have liked to get 2050 FPS but no can do.

Hope this helps. As stated before "use this reload information at your own risk."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful rifle. With all the gun restrictions and hunting ban in India, procuring one must have not been easy. Are there ranges in India for practice?I hope you enjoy firing this beautiful gun.
 
Last edited:
Hi Dr Narendra, Welcome to AH, it looks like you already found what you were looking for.

Hope you have a great time in this community.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,890
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top