50 Days and Counting

Hi Enysse,

That was one reason that I picked Chris for my Safari and hope that it is a real beauty.

Cheers,

Jeff Gray
 
Hi Sestoppelman,

It's always good to hear positive reports which does alay some fears.

Cheers,

Jeff Gray
 
Hi Jerome,

Thanks for that, I will try and soak up as much of the African experience that I can.

Cheers,

Jeff Gray
 
Hi Diamondhitch,

Thanks for the thoughts, if I get a Warthog I can bring it back to Australia as long as the Taxidermy is complete and with the correct paperwork so that is a big relief.

Till Later,

Cheers,

Jeff Gray
 
6 Days into the hunt

At the risk of stealing Jeff's thunder (I'll leave the full report and pics up to him)... We're into day 6 and so far Jeff's bagged:

Zebra
Common Springbok
Blue Wildebeest
Black Springbok
Impala
Waterbuck
Gemsbok
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,995
Members
168,785
Latest member
vapeswedennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top