458 Regulation

catosilvaje

AH member
Joined
Apr 12, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Hunted
Namibia
Well so far I have put 30 Barnes a half that many Hornaday DGX through my double . The left barrel shoots the Barnes in one hole , the right in about 1 1/2 group about 1 inch right of the left but both about 5 inches high at 65 yards. I file a little and go shoot six. Off sticks. All this is making me a better shot but it is a little frustrating waking up thinking how to change the bullets for a perfect reg. Damn the work.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,180
Members
169,919
Latest member
BUILonna63
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top