458 Lott Dies/Bullets

Angelo_orygun

AH enthusiast
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
473
Reaction score
921
Location
Prosper, TX
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
South Africa, North America
I have sold my rifle separate of these, so they are up for individual sale.

90 x 400gr Speer Jacketed SP Bullets $45, shipped USPS Flat Rate.

RCBS 3 die set, used to old 10 rounds - $55, shipped USPS Flat Rate.

$90 for the batch, shipped.

PayPal F&F.

First taker of either gets 22 once fired cases, I should be able to fit them.


Image1664582209.538424.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I’d take the batch if it falls through.
 
Angelo PayPal says that you were just sent the money, I will resend Pm with my shipping address. Thanks, Wayne
 
Angelo, I received the 458 Lott brass in good shape. Thanks it was a pleasure doing business with you. Wayne
 
Angelo, I received the 458 Lott brass in good shape. Thanks it was a pleasure doing business with you. Wayne

Wayne - great news! Thanks for the purchase, sorry for the mix up. Glad the brass showed up, happy hunting!
 
Dies still needing a new home… also found 40pcs of primed, never fired Hornady brass if the buyer is interested….
 
cost for dies and brass?

$55 for the dies per original post.

45 pcs of never fired/primed Hornady brass, , one hand load for components only , and 6 rounds of Nosler 500gr for $60 shipped in the Case-guard.

Image1677816567.980859.jpg

Image1677816579.449226.jpg

Image1677816590.651556.jpg



Buy them both for $100.

Edit- had qty wrong.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,494
Members
169,750
Latest member
IngridUfl0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top