458 Bullets

Luvthunt

AH legend
Joined
Aug 4, 2018
Messages
2,215
Reaction score
2,211
Media
2
50 Swift A-Frames full box of 500 gr.
21 TB Sledgehammers 500 gr
23 TBBC 500 gr
As stated above all bullets are for 458 cal

$200 plus shipping
Sold as one lot only at this time
As requested these bullets are in the USA and will only be shipped within the USA. Frankly I do not know how to ship other then in the USA.


IMG_0332.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Aframes are hard to find and the TBBC made by J. Carter are long out of stock.
 
Both of these bullets are hard to find. The bear claws are classics no doubt about it. I have some of Jack’s softs and solids. Man was ahead of his time
 
Both of these bullets are hard to find. The bear claws are classics no doubt about it. I have some of Jack’s softs and solids. Man was ahead of his time
Yes, but these bullets are at shooter price and not at collectors $ but either way they are great bullets thanks to Carter and Reid.
 
Any interest in individual pieces? PM me and I will give you a $ number.
Thanks
 
Are bullets still available?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,635
Members
169,775
Latest member
DeloresIgo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top