45-70 ammo

IMG_2647.jpeg

I did the initial scope setting here and then used it for deer season. At first, I used the Hornady Leverevolution and then went to hand loads.
I’m not sure if I posted these before…
 
Zambia would be great except for the Zambians.

I could substitute any number of other places and the statement would still be true.
 
I said it because the gentleman said that handloading was banned in Zambia.

Politics is run by people who enrich themselves and place burdens on everyone else.

So the policies enacted by a few people, often with support of the manipulated masses, screw things up in many parts of the world.

Not just in Africa, Illinois for example comes to mind.
 
I said it because the gentleman said that handloading was banned in Zambia.

Politics is run by people who enrich themselves and place burdens on everyone else.

So the policies enacted by a few people, often with support of the manipulated masses, screw things up in many parts of the world.

Not just in Africa, Illinois for example comes to mind.

OK...but to say "zambia would be great except for the Zambians "....is actually pretty insulting.....Zambians are generally some of the friendliest people you can come across.....and I am married to a Zambian.....so your statement kinda pissed me off....and I am the "gentleman " who said handloading is illegal if you bothered to check......
 
I said it because the gentleman said that handloading was banned in Zambia.

Politics is run by people who enrich themselves and place burdens on everyone else.

So the policies enacted by a few people, often with support of the manipulated masses, screw things up in many parts of the world.

Not just in Africa, Illinois for example comes to mind.
Illinois is most assuredly not for the faint hearted…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,392
Members
169,554
Latest member
NaomiPohlm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top