.416 Ruger Brass

It was. Now it says out of stock. Same with .375 Ruger. Hornady must have manufactured 10 boxes for each. LOL Great price though.
 
Set up an account at every dealer on the web and set up notifications for when they get the brass

if you’re quick on the trigger, you might get lucky.

I got 50 from Midway yesterday and 50 from mid south today so I’m set - but I also obsessively watch my emails

I’m set up with Notification from grafs but have not seen anything from them yet. You might set up there since what I generally see is over a couple of days These notifications will pop up once one dealer gets some

Reloading solutions LLC in the UK has some, but you would have to deal with importing it into the US. I don’t know how much effort that is.

Buffalo bore has loaded AMMO in stock which is another way to go

If you’re desperate

For what it’s worth
 
Well, I never got a notification from Midway from over three years ago when I requested one. Anyway, sounds like Hornady is manufacturing SOME reloading brass for those two cartridges now. Until about 8 mos ago, you couldn’t find almost any .338WM factory ammo or brass and now it’s everywhere so I’m cautiously optimistic with Hornady now manufacturing the Ruger brass.
 
I picked up 3 boxes (150 pieces) from Graf's today.
Graf’s has .416 Ruger brass still in stock right now. I ordered some. No .375 Ruger brass in stock but I requested a notification when they do. Great prices and flat rate shipping.
 
Showing in stock as of 3pm central
 

Attachments

I think the dealer websites purge their notifications after six months or a year

If you signed up three years ago, you may not get notifications

Grafs still has some 416 Ruger. I can’t believe it’s not gone already.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,253
Members
169,514
Latest member
ChesterMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top