416 Rigby Dies Plus Extra Parts

Labman

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
436
Location
Pennsylvania, USA
Media
42
Member of
Lower Providence Rod & Gun Club, Audubon, PA
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana
A like new set of Lyman dies. Comes with a shell holder, extra decapping pins, a new decapping rod assembly and an extra lock ring for the seater die. $40 plus $10 for shipping in a USPS small flate rate box. No Paypal or international sales. Posted on another site as well.

d065e80l.jpg
zMmMdZ8l.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Price reduced to $45 shipped.
 
Bringing this back for another go around. $45 shipped.
 
A friend of a friend of mine recently gave me a set of RCBS 416 Rigby dies along with a shell holder. Since I don't shoot my Rigby that often I certainly don't need two sets of dies. The Lyman dies are in like new condition and work fine. I can't remember how I wound up with the extra recapping assembly. I ordered the extra decapping pins from Lyman just to have them on hand.
 
I will take them - I just purchased a 416 Rigby and need the dies and shell holder I will put a check in the Mail on Monday. I hope that is Okie Dokie .

[redacted]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but the dies are sold. I thought I posted that but I guess I goofed up. The buyer is currently in Zim on a hunt so it might take some time for the payment to arrive. Shotgun Coach will have dibs if anything goes south with the sale.
 
I got the info on the RCBS in .416 i need your addres
Please PM me with it.
 
Did you receive the PM I sent with my contact information? It was sent on 10/17/23.
 
Did you get the PM with my information?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,591
Members
169,592
Latest member
digitalonetick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top