40th Birthday Problem... (Help Needed)

Best wishes.
M'bogo (Rauf) mo_ishaq@yahoo.ca

P6250081.JPG
PC111868.JPG
Sitatnga2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pictures m'bogo, what country are they from?
 
Hi, Have you you got any Nile Perch experience?

If you do then please post a few photos? A few friends went some years ago and had really good fun!
Sorry Arc I have no photos - and not much of a fisherman other than a few outings. Recall a cousin once hauling in a 161lb Nile perch in Bujagali area many years back. From all accounts fishing is still great at Murchison Falls. I intend to take some pics when I am there next!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,888
Members
170,449
Latest member
MarkusSayl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top