375 h&h long range accuracy?

petander,

I disliked one of your previous posts.

It’s not a dislike of you but rather a dislike of your government and having to give a reason for owning any firearm.

I don’t want you to think I dislike you personally. I just dislike the circumstances of your situation. I tend to not trust any government especially my own.
No problem at all,Sir! I did not take it that way. Besides,I don't need to be liked. :)

To add: after we get the buying permit and buy the gun,we have one month to try and get an appointment for gun inspection. A police officer then checks that the papers and gun match.

New guns have been inspected before they go to shop's shelves. Then they are "inspected" right after purchase. You may need to drive some distances for inspection because the appointments and places are scarce.

I know this sounds totally nuts, which it essentially is -but things could be worse. Like UK generally, or Canada no handguns etc.
 
No problem at all,Sir! I did not take it that way. Besides,I don't need to be liked. :)

To add: after we get the buying permit and buy the gun,we have one month to try and get an appointment for gun inspection. A police officer then checks that the papers and gun match.

New guns have been inspected before they go to shop's shelves. Then they are "inspected" right after purchase. You may need to drive some distances for inspection because the appointments and places are scarce.

I know this sounds totally nuts, which it essentially is -but things could be worse. Like UK generally, or Canada no handguns etc.
Yes but we could try to make them better.

Before 1934 my grandfather could order a machine gun in the mail. Now days it’s hard to get a machine gun at all. Our Supreme Court has been handing down really pro gun decisions lately and following the Constitution.

I’m in hopes that suppressors become an over the counter, no paperwork required, item in my lifetime. Now you have to apply for a federal tax stamp, and if granted, pay them $200. That’s too much paperwork and the government has no business knowing what I own.

I believe that if the military has it, and I have the money, I should be able to buy it too. During our War Of Independence and The War Of 1812 privately owned cannons and ships were used to repel the British.

Heck, Johnny Cash and Hank Williams Jr. used to shoot cannons from their houses on Franklin Road. This was in the 1980’s and 1990’s. I’d love to have a cannon with grapeshot for home defense.
 
Suppressors are not registered here. If you have a gun permit, you can buy a suppressor. They have actually been recommended for decades with no stigma whatsoever. Of course certain powers have tried to ban them,too.
 
If you are a female you may call me, Dear, Darling, or Daddy.
Hahaha, I am not!
I had a friend, who calls everybody "my dear".
 
Might I enquire sir if he was of British persuasion?
That would be my first thought too!

But no, he is Monte Negro, but working long time for British companies.
I always enjoyed reading his official correspondence, my dear this, my dear that.
It gives special taste to the message! ;)
(so I use it sometimes, as in last example)
 
That would be my first thought too!

But no, he is Monte Negro, but working long time for British companies.
I always enjoyed reading his official correspondence, my dear this, my dear that.
It gives special taste to the message! ;)
(so I use it sometimes, as in last example)
Very well mate. Have a go.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,785
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top