338 Partition & TTSX

Heavyload

AH fanatic
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
692
Reaction score
172
Location
Ohio
Media
90
Member of
NRA
Would like to sell these in one lot for $185 shipped.
1. Unopened box of Barnes TTSX 225gr. 50ct.
2. No Box Nosler Partition 250gr. 50ct.
3. Opened Box (was unopened when I bought them but the seller opened it to ship) Nosler/Win Combined Tech Partition Gold 250gr. 50ct.

ED93-A756-4-E03-4-AD2-9-C0-F-1-B67-E38-A4-F9-E.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I still have these for sale too in my other thread
6. 308 Nosler Partition 165gr. Opened box 50ct. $57
8. 44 Speer unicor 300gr 3 unopened boxes 150ct. $90
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,014
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top