.22 rifle

Good afternoon, I love your rifle.
Why did you put a 20 MOA tail and not 0 MOA???

I am thinking to buy a new tikka t1x UPR

To shoot it further.

If you really want to see something funny, I have 140MILs mount on mine.
 
Yes, if you want to live at that range. Depending on the scope you should be fine.

I'm trying to play a different game, we are taking them past 1k.
 
Browning T bolt - straight pull
I traded into a left-handed Belgian T-Bolt a couple of years ago. It quickly became one of my favorite rifles. ONLY issue I have with it is that it is unfortunately one of the salt stocks. Fortunately it isn't too bad.

Now if I could only find an original or reproduction receiver sight for it...
 
But for br50 50 meter or Fclass r 100 meter is It enough 0 moa???


I believe the average scope has what, 25-50 MOA of adjustment? What is the drop off a 22lr zeroed at 50 yards adjusting to 100 yards? 3 minutes? 4 minutes?
 
I believe the average scope has what, 25-50 MOA of adjustment? What is the drop off a 22lr zeroed at 50 yards adjusting to 100 yards? 3 minutes? 4 minutes?

About 6" is the drop.
 
Most of the time you will not be able to zero a gun with a 20 MOA rail at 100 yards. At 600 yards, a 20 MOA mount will point the scope down . 120” or point the barrel up depending on your perspective. One MOA = 1" at 100 yards or 6 inches at 600 yards.
 
Most of the time you will not be able to zero a gun with a 20 MOA rail at 100 yards. At 600 yards, a 20 MOA mount will point the scope down . 120” or point the barrel up depending on your perspective. One MOA = 1" at 100 yards or 6 inches at 600 yards.

20MOA is standard. I have a fixed 40 MOA base and sighting in at 100 is not an issue. The 338LM I had was a 30MOA base with another 20MOA built into the mount and it was zeroed @ 100 yards.
 
I shoot a Vudoo in .22LR with a 20 MOA rail and 20 MOA in the scope mount

I have no problem zeroing at 70m
 
Good afternoon, I love your rifle.
Why did you put a 20 MOA tail and not 0 MOA???

I am thinking to buy a new tikka t1x UPR
@Inline6 pretty much covered it.

Basically it's so you wont run out of available dialing if shooting long range. Long range being relative to the rifle in question, of course. And there is no reason not to if you are adding a rail anyway.
 
@Inline6 pretty much covered it.

Basically it's so you wont run out of available dialing if shooting long range. Long range being relative to the rifle in question, of course. And there is no reason not to if you are adding a rail anyway.

Lol, some are taking these guys to some long distances. Can get out to 1220 yards with this setup. Looking at different option to go further.
Screenshot_20230510_163142_Gallery.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,170
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top