Recent content by Kevin375

  1. Kevin375

    What problems have you encountered with your Blaser R8?

    I had a little problem with my R8 Professional hunter in .458 lott. While I was shooting on target, the pistol grip cap popped ! Not completely but it was shaking. At that time, I had no idea what was wrong ! I simply glued it but I saw some impacts were irregular with vertical groupings...
  2. Kevin375

    Eland - Who Loves Hunting Them?

    Elands are an incredible game. A big bull can be absolutely huge but they can be so shy and sometimes, you don't see them in the thick bush while they are very close. Clicks made by bulls tell you are getting close to them and after a long tracking, it brings you a little additional pressure...
  3. Kevin375

    Black Mamba

    At 48:00, you can see a PH killing a black mamba with a 12 gauge, and it seems he finishes it off with a .22 lr. I don't think there are many guys who like to have black mambas around their house/farm. I knew one who lost a lot of dogs, and a few livestocks as well, because of snakes. He...
  4. Kevin375

    458 16inch barrel

    Hi Carter What kind of action is it and of course, what is its length ? I don't think such a custom rifle was made on a long action rifle that can accomodate the .458 Lott ammunition where the COAL is 3.6" in comparison to the 3.34" of the .458 Winchester magnum. My only experience as a...
  5. Bushbuck Hunt Eastern Cape South Africa

    Bushbuck Hunt Eastern Cape South Africa

  6. Bushbuck Hunt Eastern Cape South Africa

    Bushbuck Hunt Eastern Cape South Africa

  7. Kevin375

    Bushbuck Pictures

    My one and only. Eastern Cap. 6.5 Creedmoor.
  8. Eland Hunt Namibia

    Eland Hunt Namibia

  9. Eland Hunt Namibia

    Eland Hunt Namibia

  10. Eland Hunt Namibia

    Eland Hunt Namibia

  11. Eland Hunt Namibia

    Eland Hunt Namibia

  12. Eland Hunt Namibia

    Eland Hunt Namibia

  13. Eland Hunt Namibia

    Eland Hunt Namibia

  14. Eland Hunt Namibia

    Eland Hunt Namibia

  15. Eland Hunt Namibia

    Eland Hunt Namibia

 
Top