Recent content by JeffD

  1. JeffD

    Ruger No 1 buttstock- has been cut to reduced LOP

    SOLD PENDING FUNDS! That was fast! Please Pm. your delivery address. I'll send payment info. Thanks.
  2. JeffD

    Ruger No 1 buttstock- has been cut to reduced LOP

    Somewhere along the line I acquired this stock. It is in very good shape, except it has been cut to reduce the length of pull. I cannot measure precisely just what the length of pull is because it's not in a rifle and therefore there is no trigger to use as the measuring point. I would estimate...
  3. JeffD

    Reloading dies, 223, 6mm Rem, 6.5 CM, 458 WIN

    I'm continuing to clear out stuff. Here are four sets of reloading dies. They are all two die sets except for the 458, which is a three die set. The 6 mm Remington Redding dies are new and unused. I ended up with two sets of these somehow, and sold one set with a rifle recently. Right now...
  4. JeffD

    Ruger No. 1 Parts, sites, Jard trigger

    The Jard trigger is sold pending payment. The only thing left is the Hicks gizmo.
  5. JeffD

    Ruger No. 1 Parts, sites, Jard trigger

    The parts, including the ribs, are sold to AZDave. Thanks! The Jard trigger and Hicks gizmo are still available.
  6. JeffD

    Ruger 1" blued extension scope rings, CZ scope rings

    Sorry TriKen, they are already spoken for.
  7. JeffD

    Ruger No. 1 Parts, sites, Jard trigger

    Dave! PM sent.
  8. JeffD

    Ruger No. 1 Parts, sites, Jard trigger

    Only things remaining are the Jard trigger, the Higgs accurizer, and the bag of Arius Ruger, number one parts.
  9. JeffD

    Ruger No 1 405 Win barrel, stainless, w/ sites

    Sold pending payment
  10. JeffD

    Ruger 1" blued extension scope rings, CZ scope rings

    I will let you know as soon as the check arrives here. Thank you.
  11. JeffD

    Ruger 1" blued extension scope rings, CZ scope rings

    Doug, I sent you the info. The Ruger rings are sold pending payment.
  12. JeffD

    Ruger 1" blued extension scope rings, CZ scope rings

    Thank you, they are yours Doug.
  13. JeffD

    Ruger 1" blued extension scope rings, CZ scope rings

    The NEG sites are both sold pending payment
 
Top