Recent content by Flipper Dude

  1. Flipper Dude

    New here

    Howdy from East Texas. Where are ya?
  2. Flipper Dude

    Judging Cape Buffalo

    Saw this one in the backyard last night before supper. Still too young but IDK how long he will last with a spread like that.
  3. Flipper Dude

    POLL: What's the best .458 solid bullet for Elephant?

    Nice! I’ve got a 450 grain CEB hiding in Chewore South as well.
  4. Flipper Dude

    Politics

    I wouldn’t live in a POS country where you can’t say exactly what you feel about someone without going to jail. Why the hell would you?
  5. Flipper Dude

    Politics

    It’s not that I disagree with you, it’s just that the “breath and comments” are what makes this an interesting thread. One doesn’t simply get to show up and make a statement and then declare that it is off limits for debate. ( I learned this from my wife.) :cool:
  6. Flipper Dude

    POLL: What's the best .458 solid bullet for Elephant?

    I’ve only used the CEB BBW #13. So my opinion is basically useless. I know they’ve worked for me. 450g in my Lott.
  7. Flipper Dude

    Leaving soon for eastern cape

    May cross paths with you in the next couple of weeks. On the plane right now to Newark, then on to Capetown. Take a 6 day drive to PE, then hunt Baviaansriver for a week or so in the cape. Best of luck to you.
  8. Flipper Dude

    How easy is it to get .404J ammo in Africa?

    I usually leave my ammo in Africa when I leave. Except for my 404 ammo. It goes home with me
  9. Flipper Dude

    Twenty-Five Years Ago Today

    Wow. I can only imagine the “guts” it took to write that. You have my utmost respect, sir.
  10. Flipper Dude

    Bushbuck Pictures

    Seems that I have difficulty with bushbuck. I’ve flat missed two that I was able to collect on the 2nd shot. Another I shot too low trying to gauge height in tall grass, but was able to finish the job. This ol’ Zimbabwe ram was starting to round off horn wise, but came at the end of a very...
  11. Flipper Dude

    Leopard Bowhunt

    Well, I’ve reviewed your list and it appears you only got three right, and another couple that could go either way, depending on the situation. :cool:
  12. Flipper Dude

    Stop in for Supper, friend

    Nice. A SxS 410 would be cool. Have to be a good shot to take birds with it
  13. Flipper Dude

    Stop in for Supper, friend

    Thanks! It’s a F.A.I.R Iside in 20g. FABBRICA ARMI ISIDORO RIZZINI As Lt. Aldo Raine would say, Eye-talian I speak 3rd most. :cool:
  14. Flipper Dude

    Stop in for Supper, friend

    Cast iron seared and oven finished pork chops with mesquite shake. White beans and ham over cornbread. Oregon Pinot to accompany. It’s what’s for supper. :cool:
 
Top