Recent content by eswan68587

  1. eswan68587

    Colt SAA 4.75" P1840 NIB

    sold
  2. eswan68587

    Gun room clean out

    I will take the 10.75x68 brass. PM incoming.
  3. eswan68587

    Freedom Arms Premier Grade Model 83

    This is gone. Thanks folks.
  4. eswan68587

    Freedom Arms Premier Grade Model 83

    I agree! I have two of them or else this one would be a keeper.
  5. eswan68587

    Freedom Arms Premier Grade Model 83

    Just the pistol and box. Thanks!
  6. eswan68587

    Freedom Arms Premier Grade Model 83

    Hey Guys, I thought I would try here before listing on GB. I have a Freedom Arms Premier Grade Model 83 in .454 Casull with the following specs: -4.75" Octagonal Barrel -Adjustable Sights -Round Butt -Evergreen Grips -Green Fiber Front Sight. -Comes with gun and blue Freedom Arms box -- no...
  7. eswan68587

    Colt SAA 4.75" P1840 NIB

    Hey Guys, I thought I would try here before listing on GB. I have a NIB P1840 Single Action Army -- still has factory oil and hang tags. $2,499 shipped CONUS via UPS. Additional shipping cost for Alaska -- but should not be too much. I will ship to an FFL of your choice, provided that...
  8. eswan68587

    In Search Of 500/465 Ammo and/or Woodleigh .465 Nitro (.468″) 480gr RN SN Bullets

    Thank you sir -- I love those loads but Lonnie and I are trying to stick to Woodleigh, at least for now.
  9. eswan68587

    In Search Of 500/465 Ammo and/or Woodleigh .465 Nitro (.468″) 480gr RN SN Bullets

    Hey Guys, Does anyone have some Woodleigh .465 Nitro (.468″) 480gr RN SN Bullets they would part with? I might even look at some Kynoch loaded ammo. Thank you!
  10. eswan68587

    Sako AV in 9.3x62

    Thanks Paul!
  11. eswan68587

    For sale Brno Zkk 600 7x57

    Any chance you want to trade? I have listed on this forum a Sako AV in 9.3x62. I could add cash. Thx!
  12. eswan68587

    Sako AV in 9.3x62

    Price drop. How about $1,700 shipped UPS ground in the lower 48? Thanks!
  13. eswan68587

    Sako AV in 9.3x62

    Good afternoon folks. I am listing this Sako AV in 9.3x62. I bought this rifle second hand over a decade ago, and it has sat in the vault since. I have never fired it. This rifle is in excellent condition, but has a handful (less than five) of minor cosmetic issues on the stock. The metal...
  14. eswan68587

    Simply Rugged Holsters Elephant 1911 Commander Holster

    Here is a pic with a Govt. in the holster.
 
Top