Hi, I´m looking for a good bird hunt (pigeons, geese, ducks, etc) in south africa for 5 hunters.
3-4 days bird hunting and 1-2 days plainsgame (warthog, Impala).
I hope anybody knows some good areas!
Hi Lory,
I´m planing a hunting trip to zimbabwe 25.10.2017 - 09.11.2017. I would prefer to departure from Frankfurt or Munich. Arrival should be bulawayo. I don`t need business class.
Maybe you find a good deal for me.
regards Fabian Menzel
Hello Adriaan,
sounds good! Sorry, but we have booked our wingshooting.
Maybe we look for a hunt next year. Please tell about your hunt some more.
regards Fabian
Hi Martin, nice buff offer!
If you are interested on a better translation imto german please send me this "german" text in a word document. I`m going to change some words an send it back.
regards Fabian
email: fabianmenzel@web.de
I`m looking for a pigeon hunt / wingshooting in south africa for 2-3 hunters.
maybe there is anyone interested on a exchange to hunt in germany at one of the best wildboar destinations.
I´m sorry for my bad english... :)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.